|TO:||Learning, Training, Development & Leadership Colleagues|
||Elliott Masie, Chair, Learning CONSORTIUM|
|RE:||Fresh Look at Leadership Development Design & Assumptions|
LeadershipDev Design Studio is a unique MASIE Center program aimed at collectively and collaboratively exploring newer models for Leadership Development in larger organizations.
- Leadership Development DELIVERY? Mixing Face-to-Face with Digital Learning & Social Engagement Activities!
- Leadership Development ALIGNMENT? Changing Content, Context & Skillset Focuses for Executive, Managerial & Leadership Strategies?
- Leadership Development ENGAGEMENT? Beyond the Classroom – Stretch Assignments, Mentoring, Coaching, Competency Models & More!
- Leadership Development MYTHS & RITUALS? What are “Sacred Ground” Activities or Rituals for Reconsideration?
- Leadership Development PARTICIPANTS? Who Participates & at What Stages in their Careers?
- Leadership Development DISRUPTERS? Business Processes, Global Expansions, Technology Changes & Career Shifts That May Disrupt Your Strategies?
LeadershipDev Design Studio will be an exciting two days of interactive conversations, strategy considerations, Leadership Lab experiments and the challenge of looking at the NEXT stage of Leadership Development in your organization.
Space is limited and we have priced this program to encourage companies to send two or more participants, if possible.
Yours in Learning,